Saturday, August 9, 2008

colie




so i just got back from my parent's house in idaho and i have lots of pictures and stories to share, but that can wait. i just read the nicest, most heart warmng and tear inducing post from nicole about my sister and i and it required an immediate response. she has been my best friend since seventh grade. she is my better half. i know that term is usually reserved for spouses, but nicole has always made me want to be a better person. never mind WWJD, for me it was always WWND (what would nicole do?) she is such a good example to me. and loved me no matter what. we have so many memories. chris' cafe for early morning breakfast. i would go to her house at like 7 am in the summer time, sneak into her room and wake her up and we would go out to breakfast in our pajamas. nicole one of my favorite memories is laying with your mom in bed after a party and telling her all about it. she would gossip with us just like she was a sixteen year old girl. remember when your mom put on a big hoodie and came with us to a party at the beach? haha! anyways, look how cute these old pics are that i got off my parents computer. i love you nicole. don't those pictures just take you back in time?

2 comments:

Nicole Montgomery said...

they do take me back in time in the best way.... ohh! i was so skinny and tan!!! what has happened to me? i loved that room. and i love you! thank you for the nicest post ever (you always were the nice best friend)

Teija in PDX said...

you two are the bestest best friends i can think of. i love your love for each other.